LFW Day 3

Today for Day 3 of London Fashion Week I cracked out yet more florals, I just can’t help myself!  Thank you to House of Fraser for gifting me with this beautiful Ted Baker skirt.  I’ll also be wearing this for the live Google hangout that I’ll be doing on Wednesday 18th Feb (#LFWHang).  Today I teamed the skirt with my faithful Forever 21 biker jacket, a Breton stripe jumper, Black ankle boots with a hint of pastel Topshop socks, Topshop jewellery and of course this silver python Helmer waist pouch or ‘fanny pack’ as it’s been called throughout the day!  In short the weather was gorge today, had a great time, bring on tomorrow!  Show reviews to go up soon, but right now I just wanna sit down and watch telly, sozzle!

Jumper – Primark (Old, Similar here)
‘Emma’ Necklace – Topshop (Current)
Perspex Necklace – Topshop (Current)
Boots – Bershka (Old)
Colour on Nails

Comments

1. 16th February 2014 / 7:54 pm

love all your lfw looks so far.this skirt is gorge so lucky :p
    will be heading down to london in a couple of days but for now im hanging on your every word haha cant wait!!
    enjoy tomrw

2. 16th February 2014 / 8:22 pm

This is a gorgeous outfit! Love the mix of prints and the pinky colours. Glad the rain stayed off for you!

Hayley xx
    hstyl.blogspot.com

• 19th February 2014 / 4:50 pm

Thanks Hayley! Same, I got drenched on the Friday, damn weather! Sunday was glorious though, it was like it was actually spring! Didn’t last long ๐Ÿ™‚

• 19th February 2014 / 4:45 pm

Thanks Eden, you could do an open toe sandal with socks too, but it was still just that little bit too cold. Loads of peeps wore that look at LFW though and it looks awesome!

• 19th February 2014 / 4:48 pm

Thanks, Ted Baker is having a strong season for florals! I’m obsessed!

3. 17th February 2014 / 4:27 am

I actually kind of love the waits pouch – the skirt is sitting in my wardrobe at the moment and I’d actually forgotten about it (shopaholic problems!) so I’m glad you posted this and reminded me to take it out! That’s the only problem with buying spring clothes in January!

• 19th February 2014 / 4:47 pm

Oh god tell me about it. It’s so frustrating when the shops are full of all this amazing stock and yet it’s too cold to wear it. I picked the warmest day to go bare legged but obiously it’s LFW so can get away with it. The skirt is now in hibernation until at least May lol.

• 19th February 2014 / 4:44 pm

It’s all about the fanny pack! My rule is, never write something off, everything comes back around and waist pouches are practical and now very on trend, this isn’t a nylon bum bag of the 90’s, it’s been re-styled. I love it ๐Ÿ™‚

4. 26th March 2014 / 9:47 am

Amazing look!!! I really love your skirt!!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?