White Jeans, Check Blazer

I'm no stranger to a neutral colour palette, in fact, it's kind of my 'thing'.  I'm well aware that donning white jeans in the midst of Winter may not be for everyone, heck they might be completely off the menu if you've got children but I adore them.  Combined with tones from the brown side of the spectrum they look super chic and despite being made from denim, they do make me feel like I'm not wearing 'jeans'.  I wanted to invest in a high quality pair of straight leg white jeans and after browsing styles from Acne, Raey and Eve Denim I stumbled across these from Apiece Apart, a brand completely new to me.  Lucky for me they were in the Matches sale and with a 30% saving I threw caution to the wind and figured I'd give this brand a try.

So what's the verdict?  Well, they certainly feel like a more premium item of clothing (in comparison to high street denim), and the fact that they're made in the USA instantly gets a thumbs up because if there's one country that knows their denim, it's the US.  The sizing is true to size however with this particular pair there is a fair amount of stretch to the denim, now I can't speak for all of their styles but these would certainly have some give.

After doing a little more research I've learnt that Apiece Apart is a New York label designed by two lifelong friends who's visions collided (in a good way) during a road trip through West Texas, and their brand was born.  But what really resinates with me is that the brand came into fruition from the simple idea of fitting an entire wardrobe into one bag.  It was about mixing and matching an endless array of outfits from basic (and very versatile) pieces, and THIS is definitely a thought process I can relate to.

"APIECE APART is a line of elevated basics
building block pieces that are as versatile
as the woman wearing them."

I don't usually believe in New Years Resolutions but I have told myself to be a little bit more adventurous with new brands this year.  I often spot new names popping up on social media or even when I'm browsing the new-in pages of Matches, Net-a-Porter and various other high end retailers.  So I'd like to ask if you've made a new brand discovery then please share below in the comments as I'd love to hear your recommendations!

Blazer - Mango

Sweater - 360 Sweater via Shopbop

Jeans - Apiece Apart (Also similar here)

Boots - Zara (Old, but similar here)

Scarf - Hush

Bag - Loewe

Necklace - Cinco

Watch - Larsson & Jennings

Sunglasses - Celine

Comments

1. 8th January 2018 / 10:10 am

Keep looking at white jeans and really wanting to get on board with them, love it with the tweed.

Mel x mediamarmalade.com

• 9th January 2018 / 7:05 am

Do it Mel, you’d rock them! x

2. Felicity
    8th January 2018 / 2:47 pm

Hi Emma,

just love the outfit! And the pictures are stunning (as usual)! 🙂

I recently discovered AGOLDE jeans as an alternative to my beloved Paige jeans and can totally recommend the brand (also a US one).

All the best,

Felicity

• 9th January 2018 / 7:01 am

Ah yes AGOLDE, I’ve seen that name knocking around but have yet to try them out. I did see some really nice light wash jeans from them so maybe that might be a purchase for Summer

3. Debi Gates
    8th January 2018 / 3:36 pm

I Love white jeans in Winter! I think the way you’ve paired them with the neutral browns/tans really does make for a great winter look. Well done!

4. Henny Kroeze
    8th January 2018 / 5:31 pm

Yes….great outfit!

5. Tamara
    8th January 2018 / 6:26 pm

I love the fit of these jeans! The whole outfits is just gorgeous!

XoXo,

Tamara – LoveofMode.com

6. Gemma
    8th January 2018 / 10:08 pm

I think the tan tones against the white denim is perfection any time of year! Nailed it again x

• 9th January 2018 / 7:02 am

Thanks Gemma, I do love a bit of tan on white x

7. 9th January 2018 / 9:59 pm

I love the look of white jeans for winter outfits but have not been brave enough to try them out. Your gorgeous outfit really makes me want to though!

• 10th January 2018 / 8:36 am

Go for it, be brave 😉 x

• 10th January 2018 / 8:38 am

My wardrobe is overflowing with them, LOL. There are so many lovely ones out there right now and a lot of them are in the sale as stores are preparing for Spring/Summer so you should get a good bargain x

8. 10th January 2018 / 5:12 pm

I love the idea behind the brand. I wish I had the motivation to reduce my wardrobe to one bag’s worth!

• 14th January 2018 / 4:32 pm

haha me too, but I have decreased my ware by about 5 times over the last 2 years so I’m moving in the right direction x

9. Emma
    10th January 2018 / 6:30 pm

Ooh, you see, you may have changed my mind about wearing white in winter! Love all these gorgeous neutral colours together!

• 14th January 2018 / 4:33 pm

oh good! It’s such a chic colour for Winter and I find it lifts my mood a bit too x

10. 11th January 2018 / 11:40 am

love all the brown/beige tones with the white! and the boots are gorgeoussss

Laura | roseandweston.blogspot.co.uk

11. Andrea
    14th April 2018 / 2:22 am

Everything you wear inspires me! I’ve been following you and your dogs for about 6 months now. I myself am a minimalist but wasn’t sure how to coordinate items and now I’ve got all kinds of ideas. Here in Canada you could wear a wool blazer 10 months of the year (almost) so I’ve got plenty of opportunities. Look forward to all your videos. Thanx for inspiring me