Dressing Like It’s Spring

It's official, I've reached that point in the season where I just want it to be Spring already.  We might still be in the midst of Winter but my outfit says otherwise.  Fashion and retail move pretty quick, quicker than the seasons, and after Christmas the focus is on those big sales and shifting all of that Autumn/Winter stock. Come mid-Jan we start to see the Spring collections filtering in and the sale being pushed further back as it dwindles away.  Despite the weather being not at all appropriate for half the things you're seeing in the shops right now it doesn't harm to start prepping for next season.

Full disclaimer here guys, I work with Topshop on a regular basis, they've always been one of my favourite brands since being a teen and as a blogger there's nothing better than getting to work with an all time fave.  My collaborations with them usually stay over on my Instagram, admittedly because I slacked off on the blog for the last 6 months of last year so you'll have seen and heard a lot more about them in my vlogs over on my YouTube Channel.  However I recently shot some pics for my most recent collaboration with them (on Insta) and I loved the pics and the outfit so much that I thought I'd turn them into a blog post, so here you go...

Sweater - Topshop

Jeans - Topshop

Boots - Topshop

Bag - Topshop

Sunglasses - Le Specs (Similar here)

Earrings - Topshop

Comments

• 27th January 2018 / 8:46 am

It needs to come QUICKER! haha x

1. 26th January 2018 / 3:00 pm

That jumper is so cool! I have to say that I’m not into bright colors but that jumper is making me feel that I like bright colors!
    xx

The Black Blush

• 27th January 2018 / 8:47 am

In realty it’s more of a lemon than a bright yellow but I think the sun shots make it look a bit brighter, I’m all about the mellow yellow haha x

• 27th January 2018 / 8:48 am

Thank you, I must admit, it’s pretty special x

• 27th January 2018 / 8:49 am

I didn’t either but it’s a big trend for next season and they say that yellow lifts your mood, sooooo win win 😉 x

2. mary rose
    27th January 2018 / 1:12 am

hair and outfit on point, Emma

3. Justyna
    27th January 2018 / 7:07 am

Can I ask You to make a film about your hair routine? Products and how You style them in so nice curls? You look gorgeous!

• 27th January 2018 / 8:50 am

I will indeed be filming an updated hair video now that I’ve had my hair cut, but I just need some time to play around with it and get used to it myself as it’s only been a week. But I promise that video will be up within the next 3 weeks x

4. Emma
    27th January 2018 / 4:42 pm

Loving the shape of the sleeves on this jumper and the jolly colour, of course! x

5. 27th January 2018 / 9:30 pm

Beautiful blog post really enjoyed reading it!
    I really love that outfit and I need that jumper in my life too!!

6. 28th January 2018 / 6:16 pm

Beautiful post Emma – can’t get over this gorgeous yellow shade and the super short haircut. You’ve never looked better lovely.

Elisha-Mae | http://www.elisha-mae.co.uk

7. 28th January 2018 / 9:29 pm

Absolutely love this knit! I love how you’ve styled it with black – makes it January appropriate but still with that pop of colour 🙂 x

8. 28th January 2018 / 10:51 pm

I absolutely love this look, your Jumper is wonderful and your new hair style suits you so well x

9. Colli
    29th January 2018 / 10:13 am

Honey, just found your blog and it is sooooo inspiring!
    Love love love it!
    Your outfits are everything!
    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

10. 30th January 2018 / 5:07 am

The knit is really special! Thanks for sharing the outfit details! Keep Sharing!

11. 3rd February 2018 / 9:45 pm

Great look . Sweaters are my biggest love . I love the sweater you’re wearing this baby yellow is a great option. Yellow is one of those colors that so many can’t wear , but this pale yellow allows you to wear a different color with out embracing a bolder shade . I’m that rare mystical creature a man who writes a fashion blog for women. Darling check me out . Hoping for Spring soon !
    Ciao