Top 5 Velvet Blazers

You feel me? No but seriously...feel me, I'm Velvety.  There's one trend that rears it's fuzzy head every Autumn/Winter season and that's Velvet.  So it would only be natural to merge this trend with my all time favourite thing in life, blazers.  So guys as the title would suggest today's 'Top 5' post is all about those Velvet Blazers.  A perfect pick for party season if like me you will never don a sequin mini dress (again) and thrown on with some skinny jeans and a lace trim cami, you are hotter that a KFC Zinger meal.

On your marks, get set....Velvet (work with me here people)

1. THEORY

Green with envy over this one? A slighted more fitted cut than I usually go for in a blazer but you know what, this colour is what draws you in.  Doesn't it just scream enchanted woodland moss? No? Just me then, I happen to love enchanted woodland moss

Click Here To Shop

2. MANGO

Veering back to the more slouchy fit, this mink velvet blazer from Mango is perfect of all you 'Neutralists' out there

Click Here To Shop

3. VINCE @ SHOPBOP

A favourite brand of mine and ok, nothing really beats black does it? It's classic, it's chic, it's versatile.  Dress it down by layering over a white basic t-shirt and pair with some slim leg trousers and a pair of crips white sneakers for an up-to-date off-duty look.

Click Here To Shop

And get 20% off using code EOTS17 for 3 days only

4. WHISTLES

If the Vince option is a little too steep, or perhaps if you're in the UK and you fancy facing up to those hours customs charges then this longer line black velvet blazer from Whistles might tickle your pickle.

Click Here To Shop

5. LA REDOUTE

Brown velour, it shouldn't work but it so does and this chocolatey hue is perfect for Autumn. I'd pair it over a beige knit and team with some mid to light wash straight leg jeans. It's a bit retro but you know what, I like it.

Click Here To Shop

Comments

1. 29th September 2017 / 10:50 pm

Emma I love your style, I discovered your youtube channel a few weeks ago and I’m addicted to it, the way you do your hauls is the best and your vlogs are very entertaining too. Keep the good work!! And about velvet blazers, I am very into them, I’ve a vintage one, it’s my mum’s and it has embroidery it’s perfect!

Marisol xx

2. 3rd October 2017 / 10:16 am

I have a black velvet H&M blazer that comes out every single year! It has emerald green lining!!! I think I’ve had it since approx 2035BC but I still adore it! xx

| http://www.jessicarhoades.co.uk |

3. Leigh
    3rd October 2017 / 6:02 pm

thanks for this! you are my north star of fashion. bought the green theory blazer, now trying to decide if I’ll have enough ways to style it. Could you suggest a few more ways you’d style it? Would you wear it without jeans for instance, or then is it too dressy? I’d wait to see on your insta, but need to decide sooner whether to keep it :). Also figuring out how I feel about the shoulder padding since I’m broad shouldered (thank you for the shout-0ut on that detail on another jacket in your latest vlog!). Thank you for inspiring us!

• 3rd October 2017 / 6:50 pm

Hi Leigh! So glad you managed to get hold of one as it sold out so quickly in tis green colour. There are so many ways you could wear it, it goes with most washes of denim although I have to say I wore mine in Paris with some black jeans and a black sweater and that’s been one of my favourite looks to date. You could definitely wear with non-denim trousers too, pair with some tailored trousers and a basic tee for a really chic look with a touch of luxe (with the blazer) or you could also wear with leather trousers or vinyl trousers which are so hot for this season. Set aside some time and have a play with some pieces you have in your wardrobe, I think you’ll be surprised with how much it goes with

• Leigh
        3rd October 2017 / 7:07 pm

thank you so much for your time! yes okay will crank up the AC (US northeast) and play dress up. I ordered those black H&M trousers on your site too which I think would be perf. Also, bought your checked Sandro blazer and am obsessed with it. thanks again / hi doggies!

4. 4th October 2017 / 7:18 pm

I love velvet!! This year I wanted a green blazer and a velvet blazer. Well, the first option you are showing us is just perfect!! Now I need a green velvet blazer hahaha. Nice picks!!
    Steal4Style.com

5. 4th October 2017 / 7:30 pm

I wear a blazer every day for work so I was never into blazers outside of work. I really like the idea of a velvet one though, and I love the green one!!

6. 12th October 2017 / 4:07 pm

I just want to buy all these valvet blazers right away, but all will be out of budget for me now. lol
    Anyways, This is really great collection you shared.