Palm Springs, California

That Pink Door

EJ Style | That Palm Springs Pink Door

We took a day out from our LA schedule to drive to Palm Springs for the day.  This was my first time to Palm Springs and it’s pretty safe to say I was very excited, not only for weather (which reached a whopping 108 degrees!), but just for the whole vibe.  I’ve never been to Coachella, it’s on my bucket list, but every year I see the steam of images and video from the festival I always virtually fall in Love with Palm Springs.  This famous pink door was on my list of places to visit whilst we were there and it didn’t disappoint.

Palm Springs was even better than I imagined, and even hotter, I literally melted into the car seat.  Simon took some drone footage of this gorgeous place so I can’t wait to share that with you all in my LA vlog which will be live on my YouTube soon, he’s working on that as I type (working hard to keep that employee of the month title 🙊).

If you’re heading to LA for a week then I would definitely advise taking a day out to drive over to Palm Springs, it took us about 2 hours to get there, leaving at 7am from Beverly Hills.  The drive in with all the windmills is beautiful and of course there are plenty of Instagrammable hot spots to visit and lots of great food to eat, including a few In-n-Out burgers, my fave (Gimmie those double doubles!).  We plan to head back to Palm Springs when we’re next in LA but we’ll stay for a few days so we can really enjoy this little desert oasis.

You can find the famous pink door at 1100 Sierra Way.

cactus
EJ Style | That Palm Springs Pink Door
EJ Style | That Palm Springs Pink Door
EJ Style | That Palm Springs Pink Door
EJ Style | That Palm Springs Pink Door
EJ Style | That Palm Springs Pink Door
EJ Style | That Palm Springs Pink Door
EJ Style | That Palm Springs Pink Door

Top – Reformation (Wearing a size S)

Shorts – Vintage Levis

Sunglasses – Ray Ban

Bag – Bought from a Farmers Market but similar here

Sandals – H&M (also available in Black)

Watch – Cluse

Mini Fang Necklace – Missoma

Horn Necklace – Etsy

Cross Necklace – Cinco

Ball Chain Bracelet – ASOS

Gold Bangle – ASOS

Antique Gold Bangle – ASOS

Comments

1. 15th June 2017 / 11:59 am

This pink door and these shots are so pretty! Love this bag and the top is so cute!

Kirsty xx | kirstyeelizabeth.com

• 17th June 2017 / 3:45 pm

Thanks Kirsty, Simon will be pleased to hear his skills are going down well with you lot 😉 x

2. 15th June 2017 / 2:35 pm

That location looks beautiful, I’m in love with the pink door. I would love to visit Palm Springs one day, it looks like an amazing place. Love your outfit, especially those shorts xx

Valentina from https://psminimalist.blogspot.com

• 17th June 2017 / 3:47 pm

It’s so beautiful, I can’t wait to share all my other looks from Palm Springs with you all and our LA vlog which has some cool drone footage overlooking the sea of palm trees x

• 17th June 2017 / 3:50 pm

It was so funny, we watched 2 groups of girls arrive on bikes to take insta photos there and then when me and Simon arrived for a full on photoshoot they all stood there with their mouths open wondering what the hell was going on haha Lord knows what the poor owner must think but they seem happy enough to let people take photos as there aren’t any ‘No Trespassing’ signs. I find Palm Springs folk very friendly though, when we got the drone out everyone wanted to come and chat to us and some of the residents told us about cool places to go and shoot around the area, very kind people 🙂 x

3. 15th June 2017 / 10:32 pm

Wow this all looks amazing!!! I’m hoping to go an LA visit in the next twelve months and I will definitely take a trip to it
    Great photos!!
    Georgie

• 17th June 2017 / 3:43 pm

Yes definitely do, it’s got such a cool laid back vibe, well worth the 4 hour round trip although if you could stay 1 night then that would be even better x

4. 15th June 2017 / 10:44 pm

Palm springs is definitely on my list of places to visit when I one day go to the UK! The pink door is amazing as everyone agreed! Also the top is gorgeous!

• 17th June 2017 / 3:43 pm

Palm Springs is in LA, although I do wish it were in the UK as zero jet lag would be a bonus 😉 x

5. Talia
    18th June 2017 / 11:14 pm

It’s my dream to go to Palm Springs and now I want to go even more! These pics are going on my Palm Springs Pinterest board to motivate me to save the money to go next year 🙂