Etoile

Photography by Debs
Camel blazer, etoile sweater, straight leg jeans, camel stripe oversized blanket scarf, Jimmy Choo Romy beige suede pumps, Givenchy Antigona small, chic winter outfit

Just when I thought it was time to pack away those ankles for a couple of months the weather takes another turn and we're back to 14 degrees, which in my book, is ankle weather.  My favourite footwear will always be a pair of pumps, even with jeans and a t-shirt, a pair of pumps look amazing and can instantly transform the look.  One of my favourite shoe brands is Jimmy Choo and as you will have seen from previous posts these beige suede heels are so versatile, not only that but they have an 85mm heel which makes them so much more wearable than the super high heels which stretch 110mm+.

In other news I am pleased to announce that as of next week you can expect a new post every day of the week here on EJ Style and for that extra dose of style & shopping you can follow on Instagram and Snapchat.

Blazer - Next
(Old but similar here)

Sweater - Hush

Jeans - H&M
(Sold out online, but similar here)

Shoes - Jimmy Choo

Bag - Givenchy via Luisaviaroma

Sunglasses - Rayban via David Clulow

Scarf - ASOS
(Sold out but similar here)

Comments

1. 10th January 2017 / 1:20 pm

ahh love this look! casual outfits are my favourite, they are so easy to throw and look amazing! I am obsessed with your blazer, the colour, the lenght, everything is perfect!
    I’m so jealous that it’s 14 degrees in the uk, here’s -10 and I’m freezing! xx

Valentina from https://psminimalist.blogspot.com

• 11th January 2017 / 8:05 am

-10 crikey! Sending warm hugs your way in that case
      I’m obsessed with casual outfits, like you say, just easy to throw on and they look effortless but still stylish, and you can’t go wrong with that combo right x

• 11th January 2017 / 8:05 am

2. 10th January 2017 / 9:14 pm

It definitely is ankle weather! Can’t believe how cold it’s got, heard on the grapevine that there is the possibility of snow this Thursday… I THINK that I’m excited? Haha

Lovee the courts, then saw they are Jimmy Choo! Can’t go wrong can you? 🙂

Heather x http://www.atelierofstyle.co.uk

• 11th January 2017 / 7:58 am

My husband is dying for snow, me…not so much It just causes so much havoc. Although having said that a nice snow picture would be great haha
      You literally cannot beat JC’s for comfortable court shoes, they are like slippers…kind of x

3. 10th January 2017 / 10:49 pm

Love this look Em! I am also a huge Hush fan and this jumper is the dream, I get so many comments when I wear it. Love the simplicity of the Choos with the jeans – a staple investment for sure. Looking gorgeous as ever!

Littlemissnottinghill.com

xx

• 11th January 2017 / 8:07 am

Thanks Annie! It’s such a great sweater, so easy to wear and perfect for layering under a blazer Choos are the best investment when it comes to classic courts, they last forever and are so comfortable I can’t even tell you x

4. Gemma
    12th January 2017 / 6:57 am

I love the pale palette for Winter! It can be so tempting to just throw on tonne of black in January. This look is so fresh and pretty, I will be trying to take your advice on board the next few months.

• 12th January 2017 / 8:08 am