Embellished Khaki Jacket

Photography by Debs

Today's outfit is very much a signature weekend look of mine.  I love khaki and khaki jackets are something that I buy year after year and when I saw this embellished parka from Chicwish I knew it had to be an addition to my collection.  Embellishment isn't normally a style feature that I go for, I don't like a lot of fuss, ie. I hate sequins and gemstones on my clothes, but that said the gold studs and pearl detail on this number is subtle enough for me and as always I've dressed it down with a chunky knit and my fave ripped jeans.  Of course I'm a lover of heels but you could just as easily pair with some sneakers or ankle boots to suit your own style.

Side note: HOW is it only a week until Christmas?!

khaki embellished jacket, ripped Levis 501 jeans, cream cable knit jumper, cream Givenchy antigona bag small, beige suede Jimmy Choo Roma pumps, chic winter outfit
khaki embellished jacket, ripped Levis 501 jeans, cream Givenchy antigona bag small, beige suede Jimmy Choo Roma pumps, chic winter outfit

Coat - Chicwish

Jumper - Chicwish

Jeans - Levis

Bag - Givenchy

Sunglasses - Rayban via Sunglasses Hut

Shoes - Jimmy Choo

Comments

• 20th December 2016 / 8:24 pm

Thanks Primrose x

• 20th December 2016 / 8:24 pm

1. LillY
    18th December 2016 / 8:02 am

Chanel’esque Jacket ☺️ Looks really hot

Is this a size M? I don’t know the sizes really well from chickwish

Great sunday
    Lille from Austria

• 20th December 2016 / 8:17 pm

Hi Lilly, yes it is a size M x

• 20th December 2016 / 8:25 pm

Thanks Maggie x

2. Lilly from Austria
    21st January 2017 / 8:23 pm

I have ordered that jumper from Chicwish – it arrived today.
    The quality is amazing, it has a good fit (also sleeve length in my case was perfect).
    The only point I was disappointed was the colour – in your photos it looks so gorgeous ivory/off white and the one I got was tan/light brown!
    Do you have ordered a different colour which one is not longer available or is it just the light when taken the photos?

Have a great weekend 🙂

Lilly

• 22nd January 2017 / 8:33 am

Oh no it sounds like you ordered the other colour, there were 2 colours, the ivory which I have and also the tan. So if my colour had sold out then there would have only been the tan available via the same link I actually did like the tan colour and was going to get that one as well x

3. Lilly from Austria
    22nd January 2017 / 11:19 am

Oh no ;-( I did not realize that there are two colours available ;-(
    Although the tan is a pretty colour I think I can´t wear this one because my skin is rather on the pale side and so the Ivory would have been much better!

The tan is sold out now – so if you would like to have mine (Size S/M) it would be a pleasure. It is unworn and arrived yesterday 🙂
    Think returning to China would be a bad idea

xx
    Lilly

• 23rd January 2017 / 9:57 am

Ahhh such a shame. Thank you