Notting Hill, London

Winter Must-Have: Oversized Scarf

Photography by Debs

Good morning you lovely lot!  Here in London the weather is starting to get pretty chilly now, Winter is well on it's way.  But you're not going to hear me complaining any time soon because after all the sun I've had this year I'm 100% ready to embrace cosy knits, hot chocolate by the fire and scarves so big you lose your head.  Speaking of which...you all went crazy for this oversized scarf (My Winter must-have) on my haul over on Instagram Stories about a week ago and rightly so.  It's the cosiest thing I've laid my hands on so far this season and it's warmth factor is right up there with sitting in your airing cupboard.

Right now I have a little announcement and I'm not sure if it's a bit cringe calling it an announcement but it's quite exciting for me, and hopefully you guys will be excited too.  In December I am going to be launching my YouTube channel!  Yep, EJStyle does YouTube...finally, about 8 years after everyone else mind haha.  What can you expect from my channel?  Well, there will be no shortage of hauls let me tell you that, but there will also be some vlogs, styling tips, my beauty regimes and of course Lookbooks.  I've been asking you guys across my social media to send in requests and I will continue to do that, after all I want to make videos that you want to see.

Come and SUBSCRIBE to my channel here so you don't ever miss a video 😉

Coat - Zara (Old but similar here)

Jumper - H&M (Wearing a size M)

Scarf - H&M (Also available in dusky pink)

Necklace - H&M (Now sold out but similar here)

Jeans - ASOS (Customised myself with rips)

Boots - Office (Also available in Black)

Sunglasses - Prada via Sunglasses Shop

Bag - Jessica Buurman (Or shop the lust-worthy Celine here)

Comments

1. Dionne Thompson
    4th November 2016 / 11:03 am

That is such a cosy scarf! I love it, can’t wait to see what else is your winter must have.

Dionne

• 4th November 2016 / 12:08 pm

Let me guess, coat, hat, OTK boots and long long sweater 🙂 Work always great for winter 🙂

• 5th November 2016 / 5:37 am

Soooo cosy, it’s perfect for Winter. More Winter must-haves coming soon 😉 x

2. 4th November 2016 / 2:46 pm

Just subscribed to your YouTube channel. Can’t tell you how excited I am to watch your videos!

I feel like you’re definitely going to fill a gap in the Youtube-sphere 🙂 I’ve done a view videos on Youtube myself but definitely need to up my game and stay a bit more consistent!

Heather x http://www.atelierofstyle.co.uk

• 5th November 2016 / 5:36 am

OMG THANK YOU! It’s all very exciting, I just hope I don’t let you guys down x

3. LillY
    4th November 2016 / 5:35 pm

Oh I’m still in Love with that JB bag – have the same one and the quality is amazing

Ok – Emma – thank you very much – you made an scarf and knitwear addict out of me right now!!!!
    Hoping to See you one day in Austria – the perfect place to wear knit all day long

The funny thing is that today my Jaeger parcel with that ivory sweater arrived- sooo beautiful but a little bit short (lower hip)
    Which size do you get?

Have a lovely Weekend!
    Lilly from Austria ☺️

• 5th November 2016 / 5:35 am

Hi Lilly,
      Yes that bag is great, although I am currently searching for a Celine on Vestiaire 🙂
      Yeh I did mention in the haul that the jumper isn’t as long as the others, I got a size M which made it slightly longer, but I could have even gone for a Large to make it even more oversized. But isn’t is soft and such amazing quality? So in love with that jumper 🙂 x

• LillY
        5th November 2016 / 7:48 pm

Yes the quality and softness of this jumper is just wow…
        Think I will follow your tip to size up to a large and return the medium (I’m a size 10-12 normally for those who Buy this one too)

Oh ya a real celine bag – Lucky one!

Oh btw I got the Antigona as a birthday present last week – Tears in my eyes when I saw this beauty

Have a Great Weekend!
        Lilly from Austria

• 7th November 2016 / 7:24 am

Amazing, I guarantee you’ll get so much use out of that bag, it’s such a great bag! x

4. Vicky Pearman
    4th November 2016 / 7:17 pm

Great look, Emma ! Was wondering who won the hush voucher ! I need a nice black winter coat like that, but a thick one ! It’s freezing here now.

• 5th November 2016 / 5:40 am

The winner has been announced over on the post itself and notified by email. Yes a thick black coat is definitely another must-have for Winter! x

• 5th November 2016 / 5:38 am