USA, Springfield

Pretty Lace

Hey guys, I'm currently writing this in the car on the road to Kansas City from Springfield where we have just spent the night as our rest stop.  We're now starting day 4 of our road trip and so far we've gone from Toronto across to Chicago where we spent the nigh and watched the White Sox play the Phillies.  Yesterday we drove down Route 66 to Springfield which was great, it takes you along the old highway and through some of the cutest little American towns.  We're having the best time, and eating the best food.  I know we're only on day 4 but honestly this is the best trip and if anyone is contemplating doing this...DO IT!  Do it right, save up for year like we did so you can do all the and see things all the things you want to.  I have lots of posts planned out to help anyone plan a road trip, useful apps that we wouldn't be without, places to visit etc.  I'll be back in a couple of days with another post x

Isn't it a great feeling to know that some of the best days of your life have yet to happen.

floral boho dress, gucci dionysus beige suede

Dress - Glamorous at ASOS Wearing size 10 (petite)

Bag - Gucci

Sunglasses - Ray-Ban

Sandals - ATP Atelier

Comments

1. 25th August 2016 / 3:41 pm

Been loving the Snapchats of your honeymoon road trip. You passed through my city (Windsor, Ontario) on your way to the states! How long will your honeymoon trip be? Can’t wait to see more.

Also, I could never read or type while in the car for long periods of time. I would get nauseous and dizzy lmao. I actually don’t like road trips because I get too carsick!

• 31st August 2016 / 3:25 pm

Ahhhh I should have waved as we went through haha. The trip is 6 weeks in total, I’m glad you’re enjoying my snaps, we’re having such a great time. Car-sickness fortunately has never affected me, however seasickness does, and we have a 6 hour whale watching trip booked for San Fran this weekend so that might be one Snapchat day you want to avoid haha 😉 x

• 31st August 2016 / 3:25 pm

Thanks chick, we are sooooo having the time of our lives 🙂 x

2. 25th August 2016 / 5:01 pm

Loving following along on your snapchat, honestly looks amazing and youre going to have some of the most amazing times! Love this outfit as well x

Dana
    GIVEAWAY on Fashion Dew

• 31st August 2016 / 3:26 pm

Thanks Ashley, yep it’s just a lace trim, it’s super cute 🙂 x

3. Emily
    25th August 2016 / 7:44 pm

This is so cute! Love your snaps & insta stories! You have the best life!

• 31st August 2016 / 3:27 pm