London, Holland Park

Flare Shirt Sleeves

Photography by Rebecca Botin

As a lover of denim I’m always hunting out new styles, or in this case old styles.  These jeans are vintage Levis, 501’s to be exact and I picked them up on eBay for about £18.  The straight cut is the new ‘IT’ shape for this season’s denim and some of my high street faves are bringing out some real crackers like these and these (which I have worn for the last 3 days straight….get it, straight! 😉 ).

Before there’s any confusion about this bell sleeve top let me just explain that it is in fact one piece, NOT a sweatshirt layered over a shirt.  These super flared sleeves are indeed faux.  And can we all just take a moment to welcome back Faye, after months just spent lying in her dust bag at the specialist cleaners (who couldn’t actually clean her btw!) she’s finally returned to my arm!

This is also the debut of my freshly lightened barnet.  Last week I spent the afternoon at the Sasson salon on Kings Road and had my Balayage freshened up with some extra highlights around my face along with a much needed trim!

O U T F I T  D E T A I L S

Jumper with shirt cuff detail – YesStyle
Jeans (501’s) – Vintage Levis (but I also love these and these)
Bag – Chloe
Shoes – ASOS
Sunglasses – ASOS (Similar here)

Colour on Nails – OPI in ‘Did you ear about Van Gogh’
Colour on Lips – NYX Matte Lip Cream in ‘London’

Photography by Rebecca Botin

S H O P  T H E  P O S T

Comments

1. Vix
    17th February 2016 / 9:01 am

You should take the bag back to Chloe and get them to clean it. Should be a service they provide.

• 18th February 2016 / 8:57 am

I have emailed them about it after speaking to someone in Selfridges, so hopefully they can do something to gift Faye a little facelift 🙂 x

• 18th February 2016 / 7:47 am

Thanks Thuy, it’s so good to have Faye back! x

2. Rach
    17th February 2016 / 5:53 pm

I hope you don’t mind me saying but the pictures in this post look really different to all your others. They look over edited and the colour is really fake looking. I prefer the pictures you normally have, sorry! But I am in love with that Chloe bag!!!!!!

• 18th February 2016 / 7:47 am

I appreciate your feedback Rach but I am always trying new things to see what works and what doesn’t. These are the first images which I myself haven’t edited and they were shot on a different camera to my Olympus Pen. My next 2 outfit posts are shot the same way just to warn you haha. Thank you I’ll tell Faye you like her 😉 x

3. 18th February 2016 / 1:47 am

So annoying they could clean your bag for you! Although to be honest it looks fine to me anyway! Love the flared sleeves, i recently picked up a shirt from zara which has very similar sleeves but is just a shirt not a jumper/shirt combo like this!

• 18th February 2016 / 7:44 am

Yes it’s very annoying but it’s because it’s Nubuck and it’s very difficult to clean. I have emailed Chloe to see if they can do anything, it does look much worse than in these pictures, my photographer has edited the bag to make it look less horrendous haha
      I have the same shirt, I posted it on my insta a few weeks back, so why I feel the need to have a faux version is beyond me haha x