New Balance x All Black Outfit

`

Last week I bought my first ever pair of New Balance trainers.  I’ve always been more of an Adidas Superstar or Nike Free Run kinda girl but the New Balance 420’s come in so many colours that it really would be quite rude not to start a collection 😉

The weather of late has been pretty baltic which has thrown a spanner in the works of my experimenting with next seasons trends.  It appears that Winter is here to stay for another few weeks.  So how do I stay warm day to day?  Well it looks like this; coat, jeans, jumper (many layers hidden underneath jumper) and trainers.  Trainers are my go-to footwear for when the weather really chills out, but I have to admit over the last few days I have found myself seriously craving a pair of sheepskin boots to shroud my tootsies from the frost.  In contrast to my shiny (ok not so shiny) new NB’s I decided to return to my go-to; all black.  The military coat you may have seen before (here and here) but it’s a longer length so is perfect for bundling up against the wind, especially when like me you just can’t resist ripped knee jeans!  A roll neck jumper is a must and is also the perfect garment for creating a hair tuck, because why the hell wouldn’t we utilise our hair as a warming devise?!

This weather isn’t going tropical any time soon so stay tuned for plenty more Winter outfits!

O U T F I T  D E T A I L S

Coat – Missguided
Jumper – Boohoo
Jeans – New Look
Bag – Givenchy
Shoes – New Balance
Sunglasses – ASOS
Watch – Larsson & Jennings
Gloves – Primark

Photography by Lindsey, shot on the Olympus PEN E-PL7 with the 75mm lens

S H O P  T H E  P O S T

Comments

1. confessionsofashopaholic
    19th January 2016 / 10:46 am

That bag sends me crazy, maybe we can share it? lol! Gorgeous as usual, you do the best black outfits out of all the bloggers!

• 20th January 2016 / 11:25 am

haha I know the feeling, it makes me crazy every time I look at it 😉 Thank you so much that’s so kind of you to say!!! x

2. Isabella
    19th January 2016 / 6:30 pm

The trainers are sold out! Do you know where I can get them, another shop you’ve seen them maybe? I am desperate for them! xoxo

• 20th January 2016 / 11:27 am

I think it’s because they went into the sale, they sold pretty quickly. I can’t even believe I managed to get my size! I saw them on the office website but again they sold out, but maybe have a look in stores as they may still have stock left? I think footlockers also stock New Balance but I don’t know if they’ll have this colour-way/style. x

• Daria
        17th January 2017 / 7:07 pm

Could you give me the full name of shoes?

3. Patricia
    19th January 2016 / 8:03 pm

OMG #HAIRGOALS!!!!!!!!!!!

• 20th January 2016 / 11:28 am

Whaaaaaat?! it’s a windblown mess! haha x

4. Vicky
    19th January 2016 / 10:22 pm

I love this, the trainers make it look really cool. Iv recently took to this all black thing but always feel a bit, well, black !! It looks great on you though so thats enough for me. Your blog and insta are always my biggest source of inspo. Im really looking forward to your make-up /beauty posts. Iv spent a lot of cash recently on serums and stuff. The results make it addictive ! But then im a good few years older than you

• 20th January 2016 / 11:29 am

Thanks Vicky! My January Beauty favourites just went up today so I hope you like that, I know you were looking to see what I thought of the Double Wear so there’s some info about that in there 🙂 x

5. Ella
    20th January 2016 / 12:12 am

Girl you look incredible! You make sneakers look hot, who knew?!

Ella

• 20th January 2016 / 11:30 am

haha thank you! Although I don’t know about hot, it was sub zero degrees shooting this, brrrrrrr 😉 x