Freshen Up Your Home with Lime & Bay

Christmas has long gone and I don’t know about you guys but I’m so over the scents of the festive season; cinnamon, candy canes, pine needles, Winter berries, chocolate (not the taste though, just to be clear 😉 ).  It’s time for a fresh new scent for our homes and The White Company have us covered with their latest release; Lime & Bay.

If like me you’re addicted to home fragrance then you will love this new scent!  Lime & Bay is a vibrant fusion of mandarin and grapefruit combined with lime blossom, jasmine and bay leaves with warming notes of patchouli and bergamot.  I literally cannot tell you how delicious this scent is and I wish I had something from the range in every room of my house!  Lime & Bay is available in a signature candle, multi-wick candle, reed diffuser, tea lights and room spray.  I currently have the signature candle and reed diffuser, or ‘sticks in a jar’ as my husband calls them, in my kitchen on the dining table.  The scent makes me want to spend all my time in the kitchen, so today I have been working from my dining table just so I can enjoy the tropical freshness.

The Lime & Bay home scent collection is available in stores and online from today

I would just like to add that this post was NOT sponsored, I just love this new scent and wanted to share this with you all x

Scented Candle – The White Company
Reed Diffuser – The White Company
Bell Jar – TK Maxx (Similar here)
Silver Mirrored Loop Tray – Overstock
Vase – George at Asda

Comments

1. Vicky
    9th January 2016 / 9:39 am

Im always a bit scared to go into the white company ! Its so clean and perfect and erm, white ! Lol that i always walk past and promise ill go in next time !! Ha ha. Your kitchen is perfect, you must love it !

• 9th January 2016 / 5:45 pm

haha, I only started going in there over the last year but now I’m addicted! There is a discount store at Bicester Village and It’s literally my first port of call every time I go 🙂 x

2. Christine
    9th January 2016 / 6:17 pm

Beautiful photography! Can I ask what camera you use for these shots?
    Thanks

3. Rach
    10th January 2016 / 1:00 pm

That tray is gorgeous! How long did you have to wait for it to arrive from that website? I may have to try out one of these new reed diffusers, I need a new one for my front room after having a very sweet and sickly Christmas one on my coffee table for the last two months. Beautiful post! I hope you do more home posts!

• 11th January 2016 / 9:18 am

Thank you Rach, I do have lots more home posts coming your way! Lime & Bay is definitely the perfect scent to move on to after Christmas, it has my kitchen smelling so fresh 🙂 The tray took just over a week to arrive but I think sometimes it can vary. x

4. 11th January 2016 / 8:13 am

So in love with your post.Beautiful!They are all great.

5. 11th January 2016 / 9:42 am