Chloe Girl

EJSTYLE - Emma Hill wears white broderie anglaid shirt, M&S faux suede front pocket shorts, Mango tie up gladiator sandals, Forever 21 Chloe Drew dupe bag, OOTD

I’m forever channeling my inner Chloe girl and today’s look picks out key elements of the SS15 collection, simply without that french price tag.  Suede is certainly one of the biggest trends to hit this season and in theory it works but add some heat to the equation and I don’t think any of us want to be walking around in an extra (thick) layer of, well, skin.  Suedette is the best way to achieve the look but keep your cool and let your own skin breathe.  These gorgeous taupe suedette shorts are straight from our British high street, the gold button detail and front 70’s style pockets will give you serious Chloe points.  To keep the look casual but on trend I teamed the shorts with this pretty white shirt with Broderie Anglais detail and laced these basic sandals up to my knee.  Topped off with my current fave ‘Drew’ dupe bag this look is certainly one I will adapt time and time again this summer.

EJSTYLE - Emma Hill wears white broderie anglais shirt, M&S faux suede front pocket shorts, Forever 21 Tan shoulder bag, similar to chloe 'Drew', SS15 EJSTYLE - Emma Hill wears cream Mango tie up high leg gladiator sandals Forever 21 sunglasses on cactus EJSTYLE - Emma Hill wears white broderie anglais shirt, M&S faux suede shorts, Mango tie up gladiator sandals, Forever 21 Chloe Drew dupe bag, Summer style, SS15 EJSTYLE - Emma Hill wears white broderie anglais shirt, M&S faux suede front pocket shorts, Forever 21 Tan shoulder bag similar to chloe 'Drew', SS15 EJSTYLE - Emma Hill wears white broderie anglaid shirt, M&S faux suede front pocket shorts, Mango tie up gladiator sandals, Forever 21 Chloe Drew dupe bag, Summer style, SS15

Shirt – Romwe
Shorts – M&S
Bag – Forever 21
Sandals – Mango
Sunglasses – Forever 21

Colour on Nails – OPI in ‘Alpine Snow’

Comments

1. Rach
    27th May 2015 / 7:40 am

Love it! Those shorts are incredible, and I’m so happy you introduced me to Romwe, I can’t stop shopping on their site now!!! Darn you 😉

2. 27th May 2015 / 8:22 am

Hi,does anyone know what the sizing is like at Romwe. Dying to buy the shirt. I am a UK10 top 34b bust – dont like things too tight. Any help would be great

• vicky
      28th May 2015 / 12:30 pm

Hi Vicki, you should be ok with a size m, although my advice would be to get a tape measure,use it and check the measurement s for every item because they do vary. Hope that helps x

3. 27th May 2015 / 9:07 am

was trying these shoes as well, but my calves are not so skinny as yours so laces were too short for which did not look good in the end haha … such a shame very damn good price !!! I ended up with the zara ones instead (therefore their price was not so nice hahahaha ) – you look flawless btw like everytime

4. vicky
    27th May 2015 / 10:21 am

That cactus tickled me . Isn’t it funny how wen you take cheaper bags abroad they last fine but leather fades or get s water damaged. Never take an expensive bag abroad x

5. vicky
    27th May 2015 / 2:07 pm

Emma, I love this bargain look so much that I had to comment twice , absolutely love it. M&s is often overlooked but I love that shop…..gorger nest est :)…someone crown this girl, queen blogger

6. Fashionable Feline
    28th May 2015 / 7:23 am

So on trend! You create the best outfits with high street brands!
    FF x

7. caroline
    2nd June 2015 / 8:33 pm

Perfect on so many levels!