Tis The Season

EJSTYLE - French Connection faux fur trim coat Foxy, Mulberry Roxanne bag, marks & spencers autograph zip boots, asos supersoft black skinny jeans

I do believe Berry is fast becoming my favourite colour!  It’s the turn of another ‘Berrylicious’ winter coat from French Connection and I must admit this particular style makes me feel incredibly festive.  It’s a mixture of the colour and the faux fur, which might I add…zips off to create a shorter length coat sans fur!  I’m such a fan of a 2 in 1 coat!  We’re only 2 days away from December so sod it…Merry Crimbo everyone!

EJSTYLE - French Connection faux fur trim coat Foxy, Topshop Layered gold charm necklace, Freedom jewellery EJSTYLE - French Connection faux fur trim coat Foxy, Mulberry Roxanne bag, fashion blogger, autumn street style EJSTYLE - French Connection faux fur trim coat Foxy, Mulberry Roxanne bag EJSTYLE - French Connection faux fur trim coat Foxy, st Christophers Place Christmas, Fashion Blogger london street style EJSTYLE - black leather marks & spencers M&S autograph zip boots, EJSTYLE - French Connection faux fur trim coat Foxy, Mulberry Roxanne bag, marks & spencers autograph zip boots,

Coat – C/O French Connection
Jumper – C/O Peter Scott
Jeans – Topshop
Boots – C/O Marks & Spencer
Bag – Mulberry
Necklace – C/O Freedom at Topshop
Engagement Ring – Alba Rose
Other Rings – C/O Astrid & Miyu

Colour on Nails – LA Girl Rock Star in ‘Party Animal’
Colour on Lips – Rimmel Provocalips 16hr Wear in ‘Play With Fire’

Comments

1. Chrissy
    28th November 2014 / 6:39 pm

What a coat!!!

2. Kara
    28th November 2014 / 7:16 pm

Beautiful coat!

3. 28th November 2014 / 11:38 pm

Amazing coat!

Fashion blogger, freelance stylist and photographer, interior designer, photo model and music production student. Check out my fashion blog http://letucc.blogspot.com/ Great and big things are coming!

4. Vicky pearman
    29th November 2014 / 1:37 pm

Hi Emma, iv followed you for a few years now, you were in the street style pages in look magazine. Standing out in a stylish way,which is incredibly difficult ! I don’t follow any one else and would love you to give me a bit of advice. IM 36, a mum and live in jeans , when i try to be adventurous it ends up in a big faux pas !! Ie, asos bright tropical print trousers ,blown up floral s from very (top), i love,love clothes. Can u help, if u get 5 mins.

5. Claire
    1st December 2014 / 5:49 pm

You’ve just nailed it with these berry coats Emma! How do you find them??? I wish I had a personal shopper like you 😉

6. 2nd December 2014 / 8:56 pm

I love this coat! The colour looks beautiful on you! x