Denim Diaries

I was asked to work on a denim project with Dorothy Perkins and I pretty much jumped at the chance because their denim range is one of my high street faves.  The denim style I am wearing is DP’s ultra stretch, super skinny ‘Bailey’ jean in mid-wash (See the full ‘Bailey’ range here).  It’s the perfect skinny jean, no seriously!  The fit is incredible, support on the bum, fitted in the leg and just the right amount of stretch to move in with them becoming baggy as the day goes on.  I already have a few different colour-ways of these ‘bailey’ jeans and I would recommend them to anyone looking for as ultra-versatile denim.  The great thing about the ‘Bailey’ is that they come in a range of different colours (Black, indigo, bleach etc) and even a couple of high-wasited versions.  You can style them casually with a slouchy jumper like I have here or add some edgy boots and a blazer for a sharper look.  Check out my Denim Diary feature here at Dorothy Perkins and you can also see the other denim styles being rocked by my fellow blogger babes.

Look 1
Shirt – Primark (mens)
Bag – Zara

Look 2
T-Shirt – H&M (Similar here)
Boots – Zara (Similar here)
Bag – F&F*
Ear Cuffs – Freedom at Topshop
Colour on Nails – LA Colors in ‘Luscious Wine’

Items marked with * have been gifted

Comments

1. laurie
    5th August 2014 / 7:39 am

Love this style! Just new to your blog in the last week or so and love it!

Quick question…I looked at Primark men’s shirts but they were all in collar sizes and fits etc what would you go for?

Thanks 🙂 x

• 5th August 2014 / 8:18 am

Hi Laurie, thanks for reading. The blog will be changing look toward the end of the week but it’s still me, just more interactive 🙂 I normally go for a 15″ collar size, they tend to be the smallest but still with a big baggy man fit, you just don’t have the gaping collar the the top, that’s nice and fitted if you want to button up all the way 🙂

• Laurie
      5th August 2014 / 8:39 am

Thank you Emma that helps!

That’s fine with me good luck with it all you seem to be doing fab so far anyway! Also follow on Instagram and that’s brill too!
      Thank you for replying and for your help!

2. 5th August 2014 / 9:55 am

I wouldn’t have thought to try Dorothy Perkins for jeans but as you’re such a big fan I’ll give them a go. The ones you’re wearing look great! X

3. Anonymous
    5th August 2014 / 6:20 pm

You’re so pretty! I love the classic style of this post!

4. 9th August 2014 / 5:07 pm

I actually need new skinny jeans, didn’t think I’d be looking in DP’s!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

5. 23rd August 2014 / 3:40 pm

Great style, thank you for sharing 🙂 I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted thanks!

Camille xo